| Tuesday February 3, 2015 |
Income Property and HOA Expo Feature Latest Products and Services,
Expert Seminars and Networking at WestWorld Scottsdale on March 4th
Premier Event For Commercial, Residential and Multi-Family Managers, Investors, HOA Members
and Real Estate Professionals Presents Area Experts and Business Exchange Under One Roof
Phoenix, AZ (Feb 3, 2015) — Managers and owners of commercial and residential properties, condominiums, rentals and offices are invited to see what’s new in real estate financing, incentives, legal issues, industry trends, products and services at the first annual Income Property Management Expo at WestWorld Events Center, 16601 N. Pima Road in Scottsdale from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Wednesday, March 4, 2015.
Expo highlights include an exhibitor showcase featuring the latest products, services and equipment for the management and maintenance of real estate. Also featured are speaker panels, presentations and opportunities to collaborate and connect with area experts providing attendees with strategies, solutions and technologies to manage and maintain residential, industrial and commercial properties.
At the show, The HOA Conference and Expo offers Homeowner Association officers, board members and property managers how-to solutions to efficiently manage condos, co-ops and community associations. Attendees can check out design, remodeling and building trends, energy systems, legal and compliance issues, learn how to reduce maintenance costs, and get questions answered by area experts.
“The Income Property Management Expo offers a unique opportunity for industry professionals to catch up on the latest products and services, attend informative education sessions, meet with experts and network with their peers,” said Paul Smith, show producer and president of On The Edge Promotions.
Income Property Expo speakers and panels offering valuable information on fair housing issues, compliance, 1031 exchanges, online marketing, social media strategies, tenant relations, financing and more will include:
- Pierre Calzadilla, Trulia.com, licensed realtor, sales leader and marketing maverick
- William L. Exeter of 1031 Exchange Services, tax strategy, self-directed IRA and Land Trust specialist
- Bruce Gran of PMG Services and member of CAI’s National Faculty and CAI Board of Trustees
- Lucas Hall of Cozy Co., successful landlord, portfolio manager, and founder of Landlordolgy.com
- Denise Holliday of Hull, Holliday & Holliday, Arizona Landlord Tenant Attorneys Association president
- Mary Kurth of American Lung Association and Arizona Smoke-Free Living Initiative leader
- Richie Lipson of Carpenter Hazlewood, construction, real estate and defect litigation attorney
- Mark B. Zinman of Williams Zinman & Parham P.C., eviction, easement, and fair housing attorney
Money Radio 1510 AM & 99.3 FM will be hosting an all-day live remote broadcast with personalities including:
- Steve Jurich of “Mastering Money” – Certified Income Specialist™ and “Smart Is The New Rich” author whose comments have been featured on MarketWatch, CNBC.com, Bloomberg and TheStreet.com
- Sinclair Noe of “Financial Review” – Veteran broadcaster, Bank-O-Meter.com editor and author of six books on estate planning, financial planning and technical analysis including “Eat The Bankers”
- Julie Dougherty & Ken Morgan of “Business For Breakfast” – Financial experts and leading Phoenix radio and news personalities
- Jason LaFlesch of “Real Estate Power Hour” – Licensed realtor and real estate marketing expert at Arizona Investment Link
Other features include The Great Taste with complimentary dessert and beverage tastings from leading area restaurants, breweries and wineries, Golf Action Zone with enter-to-win prizes and giveaways, new vehicle showcase, product demos and giveaways at sponsor and exhibitor booths.
Expo sponsors are Trulia, PMG Services, Arizona Stone & Architectural Productions, Hull, Holliday and Holiday, American Apartment Owners Association, Roofing Southwest, Nationwide Insurance, Carpenter Hazlewood, Williams, Zinman & Parham P.C., Arizona Smoke-Free Living, Renters Legal Liability, Seamless Services and Apartment News. Media partner is Money Radio 1510 AM and 99.3 FM. Produced by On The Edge Promotions.
Admission, registration and parking are free. Seating limited for panel sessions and seminars. Attendees may pre-register at www.incomepropertyexpo.com or www.HOAExpos.com. Other Income Property Expos are being held in Pasadena, California and San Mateo, California. For exhibitor or attendee information please contact Jordan Smith at (800) 931-6666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Website is www.incomepropertyexpo.com.